Monday, March 22, 2010

Ikhlaskah kita...

When I read my friend's blog this morning...i feel the world around me suddenly come to a halt..
But my brain keep spinning the words wrote by her...


My thought flying high into the sky of meanings, wandering for uncertainties...
I speak to myheart "what a very touching entry...simple yet hard to explain...full of sincerity..."
Can I do the same?

Sometimes...it's easy to tell our friend if he come and seek for advise,
"You should do like this...and that..." or "You don't understand....actually like this.."
But when it hits on our own head...
Seems like this world has come to the end...and there's no more tomorrow...
Easy to say but hard to do right?

This is my advise for you and me...
Be sincere in everything we do...
think sincerely,
speak sincerely,
act sincerely...


"al-amal liajlinnasi riya'un...watarakal amal liajlinnasi riya'un"
 -au kama qaal

No comments: